When I was a child,, some people were a little bit jealous with me,, truly..
They said that I was so lucky born in a wealth family,, because I have parents who love me so much..
And because of that, so yeah,, I felt so lucky..
And one more thing..
I live in a simple and so calm village,, where at the time, most of people weren't well educated. The number of people who were studying in college could be counted by my own fingers.
And for those unlucky people,, they were also so jealous because they thought that I was a smart kid..
It may be true,, but It can be so wrong!!!
It's so annoying for knowing some people thought that u are something which is not u..
I swear..
All people can be a success one if they work hard enough to achieve what they want,, I believe in that..
And at that time,, Even when I was still a young boy,, that kind of perception was a heavy burden for me..
I couldn't play with my friends from my village in my house because they felt uncomfortable with all of stuffs in my house,, I hate that situation..!!!
I had to study everyday because if my score getting worse,, people will think bad of me, and I know that my parents will disappointed at me,, truly, It's goddamn annoying!!
Now I'm watching at my laptop,, open Goggle and put the keywords "indigo", "young talent", and "smart"..
in no time,, i found so many names of young kids who possess a natural gift in some fields. As example Lionel Messi (soccer), Gita Gutawa (singer), Selena Gomez (singer,actress), Lang lang, Charice and so many more..
They are genius..
Yes, they are..
No one in the world who put that fact in doubt..
Everyman may be feel so jealous with the way Lionel Messi dribbles a ball,, or may be they'll be so envy with the lucky man who can get Gutawa's heart,, yeah,, I'm one of them..
Just see Charice..
Born in May, 10 1992 makes she is 6 months younger than me..
She has already got more than 20 awards from International events.. amazing
She was born in Philippine, and join a singing contest which is patterned so similar with American Idol in 2005,, by the age of 7, she had already join hundredth singing contests. Even though she was only get the third place in Little Big Star (the name of American Idol-like event), by the year of 2007 she was invited to join another contest in South Korea and in the same year, produced her own album..
Now she has her own star on Walk of Fame, moved to America, and doing so many great things..
It's so awesome right??
Wow,, amazing..
I first saw her in Oprah Winfrey Show on September 9, Dreams Come True
She is so inspiring me u know,, knowing that a younger girl like her can make a great thing in the world makes me want to do the same thing..
Well,, maybe not in singing field like her, considering that I'm my singing ability is so suck. But truly,, I really want to do something big..
And now,, I'm working on it.. :)
Actually I just can't imagine how the world can be so different..
The people who is so perfect in a side, and some people who is so unlucky in another side..
Why God doesn't make this world be so equal??
Does His Almighty love the differences??
Yeah,, may be it's the answer..
Then I imagine if I were one of them,, a young man with a "real" natural gift from God,,,
I'll be very happy,, so happy that I can fly above the Everest with my own wings on my back..
I'll be in a state of perfectness, where I am surrounded with genius people just like my self,, there's no one who is so fool to discriminate me because they think that I'm different, but in fact I'm not..
I just an ordinary boy,, who'll bleed if u cut my fingers,, who'll cry if u stab my heart,, who'll smile if u give me some reasons to smile..
I'm one of u guys,,
I really am..
dedicated to my "old friends".........







0 komentar:
Posting Komentar