Hi…
Well,,hello…
This is my first post in this blog…
And for this opportunity I just would like to introduce myself and also a little bit information about this new blog….
Well, my name is,, ummm I think it’s not so important at all, you guys can call me by “ nutty “..
Why? why did I choose a nickname that means so that weird??
Because, do u know what “ nutty “ is?
Nutty is a character in Happy Tree Friends,, so if u're a fan of HTF,, i think u know who nutty is..
So in this blog I’ll write a lot of review, cheats, walkthrough about some ‘hot’ games..
Is that all?
Of course not,, the title of this blog “ College Life ”, of course I’ll write about a lot of things about students in college…
About their habits, sports, education, hobby and of course those things are based on my experience…
And I’m not planning to use All-English in this blog,,, well because yeah,,, pake bahasa sendiri aja masih belepotan,,, gimana kalo pake bahasa inggris,,, hehe
Well…
After all,,
Thank u very much and hope you’ll like this blog, just like how u like chocolate……







0 komentar:
Posting Komentar